Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Day 14: A dedication to my inspiration

Day 14 challenge to write about poet(s) who have inspired me, is both highly interesting and complicated. The writing-bug was injected in me by my hugely inspiring "Roli Didi" - and the major names, who have inspired me to write are many.

Hence, to do justice, I am writing the poem in two completely different styles. The first part is in the same simple childish style, with which I had started writing ages ago, and the second part is in the style of each of my favorite poets. As most of my earlier influences were in Hindi, today's challenge poem is also in my mother tongue.

Additionally, I have tried to divide each stanza in the second part in each of my favorite रस - i.e. शांत रस, श्रृंगार रस, हास्य, वीर and finally भक्ति रस।



उन दिनों, जब A. C. , जेनेरेटर न था

"बिजली चली गई", कमरे से निकलने का बहाना था

गर्मी की छुट्टियां, orange वाली आइसक्रीम की चुस्कियां

और बस नानी के घर जाना था ...


ऐसी ही किसी "जेठ की दुपहरी"

बैठे उस गलियारे में,

खेलते थे हम कविताओं की अंत्याक्षरी

लिखते लाइनें, इधर उधर के बारे में


वो लाइनें अब भी लिख रहा हूँ

कुछ संजीदा, कुछ व्यंग भरी

आप जैसा शायद कभी लिख पाऊं

है ये उम्मीद, अभी भी कहीं

--------------------------------------------------------------

मैं 'दिनकर', 'गुप्त', 'भारती' नहीं

जो गीत लिखूँ  कालांतर के

बस शब्दों में भाव बहे

उद्गम हृदय के अंतर से।


वर्णों की पुष्पमाल से,

हो श्रृंगार उस छवि का

सूर, तुलसी , रसख़ान  ने जिसे

अतुल्य सजाया था रवि सा ।


शैल, काका, और चक्रधर की

वाणी से ज्यूँ हास्य मिला,

यूँ मेरी पंक्तियों में भी

मधुर अधर से काव्य खिला।


जिन शब्दों की वीरता का

सुभद्रा जैसा न हो सानी

उन बुंदेले हरबोलों के मुंह से

मैं भी सुनूं कोई कहानी



हे श्वेतवर्णी , कलाधारा,

हो कविता की देवी तुम

मेरे शब्दों को शक्ति दे

माँ , इतनी विनती सुन।








1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blogs. Your comments are appreciated.