Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 13: A non-apology for stealing



I wouldn't have done it otherwise
It was just too tempting
Who would've let such a precious thing go
But I do apologize for attempting

I am sorry if you felt bad
why did you keep it in open
Those three rings on its top
Oh! it looked so golden.

It was perfect, just like I wanted
casting its magic, far and broad
not too shiny, just so subtle
Even old jewelers couldn't forge

The first time, I had only touched it
It had filled me with utmost affection
A shiver had run down my spine
I had felt that special connection.

I didn't think you would notice
After all, you had plenty
But I'm now admitting
as I'm awfully guilty.

Dear neighbor,
I do love thee
But "Thou shall not steal"
is probably not for me

I do feel extremely sorry
for this request so absurd
but could you please, once more
remove your Wifi Password.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blogs. Your comments are appreciated.