Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oscar's farewell mail and the reply:

Oscar:



Done many a build ,release,code deployment,
I have changed my mode of employment,
From Monday here you will me not see,
My new office will  be at JPMC,

My manager Zoom is leaving too,
One thing we won’t miss will be NSAM2,
By many loathed by few  liked,
What matters is my salary’s hiked,

Zoom also here  has called it a day,
He’s leaving the city , I am just two buildings away.
For merriment,drinks or just an hello,
My contact details are given below.


My Reply:


Hey Oscar, you’ll be dearly missed
Whenever the NSAM2 is hung & we are pissed
For you always saw the brighter side;
You brought the smiles, when the world cried

You’ll be remembered in every release
Your expert impressions will never cease
Even though you are changing your employment’s mode;
We take heart; that you’re still just down the road.

We’re sure you won’t forget your companions here
Some of the memories you’ll still hold dear
You’ll remain the winner in approach & skill
I, no doubt, have BIG shoes to fill

For some queries, or just a drink or two
Home-cooked delicacies or advice from you
To top them with your rhymes and repartee
We’ll plan to meet; and have a party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blogs. Your comments are appreciated.